Hammers & presses don’t make our parts. People do.
Welland Forge takes its name from the city of Welland, Ontario, in which it is located on an eleven-acre site. The operation was established in 1965 and its manufacturing facilities are housed in a modern building with 100,000 square feet under roof.
- Custom forgings. Working with you and your team, we can make anything.
- 12 acres. 127,000 square feet.
- Flexible run sizes
- Below industry scrap, ahead of industry delivery rates
- Run sizes of 500-20,000
- Weight up to 90 lbs
- Range of materials (carbon, alloy, stainless and aluminum)
- Can supply a complete product from hammer to finishing. Heat treated, machining
(copied straight from provided documentation, editing may be necessary)
Talk to our knowledgeable representatives about Welland Forge’s world-class capabilities.